BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hair It Is

Dark And Lovely

Friday, January 17, 2014

Keep It Simple, Free Your Mane, Less is More

Pre-Poo
Coconut Oil


Olive Oil
Place Coconut Oil or Olive Oil on hair before washing. Apply over all hair.


Clean Hair 

I use Raw African Black Soap 
Raw African Black Soap 
 Detangle




Kakakiki KombBrush

This works for me.  First I wash my hair with Raw African Black Soap in the shower.  As I am washing my hair I am using my fingers to detangle it.  Finish showering.  Then I use this komb brush to continue to detangle my hair.  It glides through with ease.  Start at the ends of your hair first with the kombbrush.

purchase detangler here




Add Moisture 
Divide hair into sections 
Apply water-based moisturizer to your hair
I use Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer with Glycerin & Protein



Seal in Moisture 

All Natural LouAna Pure Coconut Oil

Seal your hair with a conditioner. For conditioning, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and pomegranate seed are recommended.


Focus on Ends - Moisturize the ends.





LEAVE IT BE!!!
Scarf It!

Hat It!
Protect It

Keep your hands out of your hair.  When you have a bad hair day, HAT IT or SCARF IT!  or where it in A PROTECTIVE STYLE.


Head Massages For 10 minutes daily to stimulate the blood flow to the hair follicles and strengthens the root of the hair, making it stronger and healthier.

Maintain a Healthy Diet
Foods For Hair, click here

0 comments: