BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hair It Is

Dark And Lovely

Monday, September 14, 2009

Growing out my hair. What I am using?


As I stated before I have shaved all my hair off at least 4x. Believe this is the last time. Shaved it all off the second week of January.

The reason behind it is: I WANT MY NAPPY HAIR BACK!!!!!

Have no problem calling it nappy neither. Am not thinking of my hair in a degrading way.

Today's date Thursday April 16, 2009.
Have a lttle fro now. Hair is really curly when I put moisturizer in my hair immediately after washing it.

As I look at my hair closely, I have a lot of curls, but also notice some straight hairs as well.

Its so funny because Al B. Sure spoke of his hair on Black Men Revealed and mentioned that he has all types of hair on his head. Al said he has nappy in one area, curly in another and some straight hairs.

It's so cool to see how one's own dna is so precise in deciding how features turn out.

The goal is to learn how to manage my hair in it's natural state. Not all Black hair is the same.


My hair in progress from 2/10/2009 - 5/23/2009


0 comments: